Amex Blue Business Plus Bonus, 15K Points Plus 0% APR
American Express has a new offer for the Blue Business Plus card. You can earn 15,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $3,000 in the first three months. This is not a great offer compared to most welcome bonus on American Express credit cards, but it’s better than usual since this card doesn’t normally have a bonus. To make things better, the bonus is also available through referrals. Check out the details of this Amex Blue Business Plus bonus below.
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus enjoy 0.0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that your APR will be a variable rate, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- REFERRAL LINK
- Earn 2X Membership Rewards points on everyday business purchases up to $50,000, per calendar year, with no category restrictions. Then earn unlimited 1X points.
- Access to Amex Offers. Save when shopping, dining, travel, and more.
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- No Annual Fee
- Add Free Employee Card
- Set Employee Card Spending Limits
This Amex Blue Business Plus card is a great card to keep long term. It earns 2X Membership Rewards points up to $50,000 with no category restrictions and it has no annual fee. Plus it has a 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months.
We have seen targeted offers as high as 40K and 50K points in the past. But this new welcome bonus is available through referral links. Some people can earn as much as 30,000 or even 45,000 Membership Rewards points per referral. That could make a decent bonus when combined together.