Back in 2017, American Express launched the Blue Business Plus, a no-annual-fee credit card for freelancers and growing small businesses. Initially the card had a 20,000 Membership Rewards points bonus which didn’t last long. After that the offer popped up occasionally through targeted offers. It’s been months now that the card hasn’t had a public bonus at all. Now there’s a 10K bonus, but it’s still better to apply through referrals.
Amex Blue Business Plus 10K Bonus
- Earn 10,000 extra Membership Rewards® points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 9/26/2018.
It’s best to apply through a referral link though, since you get the same signup bonus and the referrer also gets a 10K bonus. That’s a total of 20K if you are using a friend’s or family member’s referral. You can also use my referral link as well.
- 2X Membership Reward® points on the first $50,000 spent each calendar year, with no category restrictions
- 1X Membership Reward® points on purchases thereafter
- A 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for up to 12 months
- The ability to spend above the credit limit, so Card Members can pursue growth opportunities quickly without making calls or paying overlimit fees
- No Annual Fee
- Free Additional Cards
How to Generate Referral Link
The referral offer is showing up online. Just log in to your accounts if you have the card and you should see the banner below in your Home page.
You can either send the offer by email to family and friends, or just copy the personalized referral link.
This is a great card that gives you 2X Membership Reward points on the first $50,000 spent each calendar year and has no annual fee. It’s good to see a public signup bonus again, but it’s probably best to go through a referral and still get the same bonus.