Amex and Delta Introduce New Limited Time Offers, Plus CarbonNeutral Product
American Express and Delta announced today new Delta SkyMiles American Express Cards that are made from 70% reclaimed plastic, which is a certified CarbonNeutral® product. These new Cards will be made from 70% reclaimed plastic through a process that results in 89% less greenhouse gas emissions and 85% less water consumption than the process of creating a standard plastic credit card.
American Express and Delta SkyMiles® are also debuting new limited time offers for Delta SkyMiles® Gold, Platinum and Reserve American Express Card Members valid from March 3, 2022 to April 13, 2022. The 70% reclaimed plastic card will also be available for U.S. Delta SkyMiles American Express Gold Small Business Card Members later in 2022.
Here’s how the offers work:
- Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card
- Earn 70K Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months.
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum American Express Card
- Earn 90K Bonus Miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card
- Earn 100K Bonus Miles after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months.
These offers are good, but not the best we have seen. We wrote just week ago about improved offers for Delta cards.