AMC+ Amex Offer: $4 Off Your Monthly Subscription, Up to $12 in Savings
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $12 on your AMC+ subscription. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $4 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $8.99 or more online at amcplus.com by 1/6/2022. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $12).
- Offer valid online at US website amcplus.com or via in-app purchases.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- If your subscription is bundled with another product or service or billed by a third party (such as a digital platform, a cable, telecommunications or internet provider), your purchase may not be eligible.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- Please note, that unless you notify AMC+ that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that AMC+ will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card AMC+ has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer if you plan to sign up for AMC+. If you plan to keep the service long term, then it’s probably best to sign up for an annual subscription, instead of paying monthly.