Amazon: Spend $10 with Small Businesses, Get $10 Credit for Prime Day
Check out this latest Amazon Prime Day promotion. You will get a $10 credit if you spend $10 now at small businesses.
Purchase $10 of select small business products between June 7, 2021 and June 20, 2021 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting June 21, 2021 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer.
- Place a qualifying order of at least $10 by 11:59PM (PT) June 20, 2021.
- Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount.
- Credit valid beginning 12:00am (PT), June 21, 2021, and expires at 11:59PM (PT), June 22, 2021.
- You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.
- Credit not valid for digital products (including instant video downloads, Kindle, eBooks, Digital Music, and Amazon Appstore apps), alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, or Prime Now orders.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Credit may not be used towards the purchase of Amazon Gift Cards.
A nice offer that gets you $10 of free stuff if you can find anything you want. Take a look at the promotion page and see the eligible businesses.
You can see all Prime Day 2021 deals here.