Amazon Prime Members Can Earn $10 Credit for Spending 10+ at Small Businesses
Amazon has a promotion for Prime members as it gears up for the annual Prime Day event that will happen in October this year. If you make a $10+ purchase at select small businesses now, you will earn $10 credit that you can use during Prime Day.
- Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. Valid for Prime members only.
- Customers can find qualifying products at Amazon.com/supportsmall.
- The $10 credit is valid for the duration of Prime Day – 12:00am (PT), October 13, 2020, to 11:59pm (PT), October 14, 2020. Prime Day Deals start October 13. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00am (PT), October 13.
- The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app. It does not apply to purchases of digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, digital products, or Prime Now orders.
- The offer can be redeemed once per customer. Each Amazon customer in an Amazon Household can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 purchase as described above.