Amazon Shop with Points Promo: Save $10 with Discover Card
Amazon has a new promotion that can save you $10 when using your Discover Cashback for at least part of your purchase. You can use as little as 1 cent from your Discover card’s cashback and you will get $10 off as long as you purchase products sold by Amazon.com.
The offer could vary. You might need to spend $60, $80 or $100. See the offer here for the exact amount. Make sure you activate the promotion and use it by 9/30/2020. Do this sooner than later, since it is limited to a total of $300,000 in savings.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 9/30/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $300,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $100 of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion discount per Cashback Bonus eligible card. Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
Get a $50 Statement Credit after you apply and make your first purchase within 3 months of being approved. Earn 5% cash back on rotating quarterly categories.
Another easy way to save on your Amazon purchases. Click on the offer link to see if you are targeted and activate the offer before making a purchase.