Amazon Shop with Points Promo: Save $10 with Discover Card
Amazon has a new promotion that can save you $10 when using your Discover Cashback for at least part of your purchase. You can use as little as 1 cent from your Discover card’s cashback and you will get $10 off as long as you purchase products sold by Amazon.com.
The offer could vary. You might need to spend $60, $80 or $100. See the offer here for the exact amount. Make sure you activate the promotion and use it by 9/30/2020. Do this sooner than later, since it is limited to a total of $300,000 in savings.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 9/30/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $300,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $100 of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion discount per Cashback Bonus eligible card. Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
Discover it® Cash Back Card
Another easy way to save on your Amazon purchases. Click on the offer link to see if you are targeted and activate the offer before making a purchase.