Amazon Prime Members, Get $20 Credit When You Make 2 Purchases at Whole Foods
If you have Amazon Prime, check your emails for an offer that can save you $20 at Whole Foods Market stores. The offer is targeted, so you must have received an email directly to qualify. You just need to make two purchases of $20+ either in store or online.
To qualify to receive a $20 promotional credit to spend in-store at Whole Foods Market (“Credit”), Prime members must make at least 2 Whole Foods Market purchases of $20 each by September 30, 2020, either:
- a. In-store: at any U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan their Prime Code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or
- b. Online: on Amazon Prime Now or Amazon.com (“Amazon”) with all purchases to be delivered or picked up no later than 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2020.
Limited to select Prime members and 1 credit per customer and account.
- Offer is restricted to select Prime members who are presented with the offer via email or on the Prime Code page of the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app.
- Must be a Prime member at the time of each qualifying purchase and when redeeming the Credit.
- Limit 1 Credit per customer and Prime member account regardless of the number of qualifying purchases.
- Limit 1 qualifying purchase in-store or online every calendar day. Multiple purchases on the same calendar day will count as 1 qualifying purchase.
- It may take up to 48 hours for a qualifying purchase to be reflected in your account.
- Credit will be available for redemption 24 hours after completing the minimum number of qualifying purchases.
- Credit not valid for taxes, regulatory fees, alcohol, gift cards, stamps, gift wrap, shipping and subscriptions. Credit does not apply to any other offers and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- You must spend $20 in a single transaction for that purchase to count. A qualifying purchase can be either a $20 purchase in-store at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store or online for delivery or pickup via Whole Foods Market on Prime Now or Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com.
- You are limited to one qualifying purchase per calendar day, regardless of purchase location or platform.
Nice offer if you are targeted. If you have Amazon Prime, check your emails to see if you are eligible.
One thought on “Amazon Prime Members, Get $20 Credit When You Make 2 Purchases at Whole Foods (Targeted)”
Can you post the subject line of the email, please?