Save 20% at Amazon When You Use Discover Cashback
If you have a Discover credit card, you can save an extra 20% on your Amazon shopping. The offer is targeted, so you need to check if it works for you first and then activate it. There’s a maximum discount of $50 with this deal and it must be used by 11:59 PT on 4/20/2020.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the “Activate now” button in the promo page to receive the promotion on your purchase with your Discover Cashback Bonus eligible credit card. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add one or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart. Note the maximum discount available is $50.
- After activation your Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as your default payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Cashback Bonus. Savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
- This is a limited-time offer. 20% off with Discover Cashback Bonus, maximum discount of $50. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 4/20/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $2,000,000 have been redeemed.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Cashback Bonus are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Cashback Bonus eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Cashback Bonus card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
A nice discount for Discover cardholders, if targeted. You can maximize it with a $250 purchase. We have seen the offer in the past, but you can try again even if you have previously used it. It expires on April 20, so make sure you use it before then if you are eligible. You can use as little as $0.01 in Discover cashback to activate the discount.