If you have an Amazon Business account (affiliate link), check if you can use this promotion code that can save you 15% off one purchase.
- Get 15% off your purchase on an item sold by Amazon by using promo code: STOCKUPB2B. Maximum $75 discount.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) February 15, 2019.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $75.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Looks like it is highly targeted, but worth a try if you have an Amazon Business account. Let me know if it works.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.