Amazon, $10 Discount for Discover Cardholders (YMMV)
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders that can easily net you $10 in savings. The offer is targeted, so check the link listed below to see if you are eligible. To take advantage of this offer you need to add a new Discover card to your account.
Update: This offer is back and valid through the end of the end of May. Check here (affiliate link) to see if you are eligible.
Get $10 off when you add your Discover Card to Amazon. Here’s how it works:
- Add your Discover Card to Amazon
- Select eligible products worth $10.01 or more, sold and shipped by Amazon
- Enter promo code 22DISCOVER10 at checkout
- Check out with your newly added Discover Card
- You will see the discount on the final order page
See promotion and activate it here (affiliate link).
- This is a limited time promotion. Get $10 off using the promotional code above when you add your Discover card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $10.01. The promotion code will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 5/31/2022, or (b) the time at which offers worth $180,000 have been redeemed. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
Click on the offer link to see if you are eligible and make sure you enter the promo code during checkout. If you are not eligible, try removing your Discover card from your account and try again. Let me know if it works for you.
HT: DoCRakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.