Alaska Airlines has a new fare sale that’s available till tomorrow with prices starting from $37. Claim your seat before the clock runs out. Must purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 18, 2017 and at least 21 days prior to travel. Discount is valid from from November 1, 2017 – December 13, 2017.
Alaska Fare Sale
From Burbank (BUR) to San Jose (SJC) – $37 one way
From Las Vegas (LAS) to Los Angeles (LAX) – $42 one way
From Los Angeles (LAX) to San Francisco (SFO) – $49 one way
From San Jose (SJC) to San Diego (SAN) – $49 one way
From San Diego (SAN) to San Francisco (SFO) -$54 one way
From San Francisco (SFO) to Seattle (SEA) – $59 one way
From Dallas – Love Field (DAL) to Washington – Reagan (DCA) – $70 one way
From Philadelphia (PHL) to Los Angeles (LAX) – $99 one way
From Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) – $139 one way
From Los Angeles (LAX) to Havana (HAV) – $139 one way
From Anchorage (ANC) to Nome (OME) $154 one way
From Maui (OGG) to Oakland (OAK) $179 one way
From Honolulu (HNL) to San Jose (SJC) $189 one way
From Washington – Reagan (DCA) to Portland (PDX) $199 one way
From Kauai (LIH) to San Diego (SAN) $219 one way
From Kona (KOA) to Oakland (OAK) $224 one way
From Portland (PDX) to Maui (OGG) $269 one way
From Anchorage (ANC) to Maui (OGG) $299 one way
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 18, 2017 and at least 14 days prior to travel.
- Travel to Cuba, Mexico, and Costa Rica is valid Sundays through Wednesdays from November 1, 2017 – December 13, 2017.
- Travel to all other markets is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from November 1, 2017 – December 13, 2017.
- Blackout dates apply November 16, 2017 – November 28, 2017.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines and this is probably the lowest starting prices that they offer.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare), or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card (3x on Alaska flights).