Alaska Airlines Partners with Lyft, Earn Miles for Your Rides
Alaska Airlines announced today a new partnership with Lyft, one of the largest transportation networks in the U.S. and Canada.
Starting today, our Mileage Plan members can earn miles for their everyday Lyft rides – such as trips to and from the airport, heading out to a concert or across town for a holiday party.
All it takes is a simple step of linking your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts. And there’s also a bonus through the end of the year.
Mileage Plan members can earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada. Plus, this holiday season members will earn double miles. That’s two miles for every dollar spent on rides everywhere Lyft operates in the U.S. and Canada.
It’s easy to start earning miles with Lyft right away:
- The first thing to do is link your Mileage Plan and Lyft accounts at AlaskaLyft.com. Signing up is free.
- Once your accounts are linked, you’re ready to earn miles.
- You’ll earn one mile for every dollar* spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada with no limit on the amount of miles you can earn.
- Make sure Alaska Mileage Plan is selected as your preferred travel partner in the Rewards section in the Lyft app. For additional details, visit AlaskaLyft.com.
- All Lyft rides are eligible for earning miles, which includes Lyft Standard, Wait & Save, Priority Pickup, Shared, Shared Saver, Preferred, Lyft XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lux Black XL rides*.