Air France Amex Offer: Spend $1,000, Get 20,000 Points
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you 20,000 additional points on Air France flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 USD in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us or klm.us by 12/1/2022. Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD.
- Offer valid only on flights booked through US websites http://www.klm.us and http://www.airfrance.us and via merchant US mobile app only.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchases made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, convention/conference/seminar services, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a great offer for those who might have any flights planned with Air France. You need to spend $1,000 in one or more transactions to earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points. Those points are worth about $300.