ACNB Bank, $300 Checking Account Bonus (PA)
ACNB Bank has a bonus of $300 for new checking accounts in Pennsylvania. You need to complete a direct deposit or monthly transactions to get the bonus. This ACNB Bank bonus has now been extended until December 31, 2019.
Get a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new checking account. Here’s how it works:
- Get $150 when you establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more
- The second $150 is deposited at the year anniversary of the account as long as the account is active, meaning at least one transaction per month, has a positive average monthly balance, receives eDocuments, and maintains a qualifying direct deposit.
Offer available to PA residents only and you will probably need to go into branch to complete process. Limit of one $200 gift per account and per household/address.
Offer does not apply to existing ACNB Bank personal checking account customers.
Basic Checking is the best option. It has a $25 minimum opening amount and no minimum balance required.
A $100 early closure fee will apply if the account is closed within the first 120 days of account opening.
This is a good bonus from ACNB Bank. But it is limited to PA only. You also need to have a branch nearby. You need to keep account open for a year to receive the second part of the bonus. It looks like you need to make some type of transaction monthly for the account to be “active” and you might also need to keep doing the direct deposit monthly. I’m not sure if ACHs will work to trigger the bonus, but if they do then it should be easy as you can just transfer the money back and forth. I’m not familiar with the bank so please let me know if there’s anything that can help other readers.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Basic Checking
- Availability: PA
- Expiration Date:
7/31/2019 8/31/2019 9/30/1912/31/19
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 or more
- Other Requirements: Keep account active for a year
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: $100 if closed within 120 days