Uber Eats, $20 Off Next Order of $30+ with Code JUNEDEAL
Check your Uber Eats app for yet another great discount. You can use code JUNEDEAL to get $20 off an order of $30 or more. This promotion is valid through June 30.
- Expires at 11:55pm PT on June 30, 2020.
- Order minimum before taxes and fees is required. Non-transferable.
- Alcohol excluded.
If you are not targeted for this promotion, don’t worry. Check out these promo codes for more discount options.
- Uber Eats, $30 Off Any Order (Uber Eats Pass subscribers)
- $20 off your next 2 orders of $25 or more with code EATSTREAT20.
- Uber Eats, Buy One Get One Free at Select Restaurants
Another great discount, especially now during the coronavirus pandemic. You can update your app and select “leave at door” at checkout for everyone’s safety. You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month if you haven’t used them yet. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $5 off your first order.
Recent Credit Card Offers for Delivery Apps
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Earn Up to 5X on Groceries with Chase Cards
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- Barclays Cards, Get $20 When You Place 3 Food Delivery Orders
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps