1st United Credit Union, $100 Bonus for New Checking Account
1st United Credit Union has extended a $100 bonus for those who open a new checking account. The offer is limited to certain counties in CA only.
To receive $100 incentive:
- open new checking account using promotional code SIMPLE100;
- establish a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening;
- activate and make a signature or PIN purchase with debit card within 60 days of account opening.
Offer expires June 30, 2020 and is subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Incentive will be credited by the 10th of the following month after all requirements are fulfilled.
- Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts.
- Members age 17 and under require an adult joint owner.
- 1st United Credit Union membership is open to: Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California and any immediate family member of a current primary member related by blood or marriage, including living or not living in the same household
There’s no fees for their checking account.
A small bonus of only $100 and it requires a $500 direct deposit and a debit purchase. But 1st United Credit Union lets you fund with a credit card, up to $2,000 based on previous data points. So that could be at least another $40.
- Offer Page
- Promo Code: SIMPLE100
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA
- Expiration Date: 6/30/20
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500
- Other Requirements: Activate debit card and make 1 purchase within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: No