1st Source Bank has a new $100 bonus available. The bonus if for residents of IN and MI only and it comes in the form of a gift card.
The $100 Gift Card bonus offer is available with an original coupon offer for new 1st Source Bank Easy Banking Club personal checking accounts opened by December 31, 2017. Required for gift card is:
- A minimum opening balance of $50;
- A Resource® Plus debit card used five times; AND
- An ACH direct deposit of at least $250, each within 65 days of the account opening.
The gift card will be mailed to the address of record within 60 days of all requirements being met. 1st Source reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, one offer per person.
Offer available in IN, MI only.
This time the offer mentions that you need “an original coupon offer”.
There’s no fees for their Easy Banking Club personal checking account.
There’s not much info about this bank, but they’re offered bonuses as high as $200 in the past so it might be best to wait for one of those bonuses if you’re in one of the two eligible states. If you have any info on this bank and their bonuses, please let me know.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Easy Banking Club
- Availability: IN, MI
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Inquiry Type: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250 within 65 days
- Other Requirements: Open with $50. Complete 5 debit purchases within 65 days
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None