10% Off Target GiftCard Purchase
Target has a sale on gift cards for two days. You can save 10% when purchasing Target Gift Cards. Let’s see how to works and how to maximize this promotion.
Update: This offer is back again this year, for two days, December 4-5, 2021.
Get 10% off your Target Gift Card purchase up to $500. Limit one offer per guest to purchase Target GiftCards online or in store. Offer valid for one transaction up to $500 in Target GiftCards ($50 maximum discount) at Target or Target.com per Target Circle account. Make sure you save the offer in you account before shopping.
- Limit one offer per guest to purchase Target GiftCards online or in store.
- Transaction can include multiple Target GiftCard items up to $500 ($50 maximum discount).
- Increased shipping volume may cause delays for physical gift cards.
- For faster delivery, email and text gift card options are available.
- Offer excludes Visa Gift Cards, Mastercard Gift Cards, American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
This is a sale that we see annually. However it’s usually during the holidays. You can purchase $500 in Target gift cards for just $450. Discover would be a good choice for online purchases, and Freedom Flex will also earn 5% on purchases with Paypal. There’s also this Citi Offer for $10 off $20/$50, up to three times.