Zip Deals, Get $15 Off $50 at Amazon, eBay Walmart and More
Zip, formerly known as Quadpay, has announced a four-day sale called Zip Fest. These Zip Fest deals, promotions and special giveaways will drop daily in the Zip app and directly on merchant websites. The sale begins at 8:00 am EST on Thursday, October 21, 2021 and will run for four days ending at 8:00 am EST on Monday, October 25, 2021.
Zip offers flexible payments in the Zip App, online and in-store, while splitting up purchases into four smaller payments over time with 0% APY. But there is a $1 service charge for each payment.
Shoppers can download the Zip app to find deals and giveaways. Once the app is downloaded, shoppers can use the Zip Visa card in the Zip app to pay in four over six weeks, in-store or online. Approval is instant. There is no hard credit check. Payments are automatically made from the consumer’s linked debit or credit card every two weeks.
Zip Fest Deals
Some of the deals available include:
- Amazon – earn $15 cashback on $50+ purchase
- eBay – earn $15 cashback on $50+ purchase
- Walmart – earn $15 cashback on $50+ purchase
- StockX – earn $20 cashback on $100+ purchase
- Home Depot – earn $20 cashback on $100+ purchase
- Apple – earn $25 cashback on $100+ purchase
- Nike – earn $20 cashback on $100+ purchase
- Newegg – spend $500, get 10% off exclusively with code ZPFEST from October 21-28, 2021
- Mercari – spend $50 from October 21-24, 2021 and get $10 off your final installment
- TickPick – get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more exclusively with code ZIPFEST from October 21-24, 2021
- Alternative Airlines – spend $200, get $50 off exclusively with code ZIPFEST from October 21-28, 2021
How to Use Zip
When you are ready to pay, create a one-time Zip Visa card to split your purchase into four installments.
- Tap “Pay with Zip” to create your one-time Zip Visa card (you won’t be charged anything until you make your purchase
- Complete your purchase using your Zip Visa card
- You pay the first installment right away and the remaining installments are due over the next six weeks.
For in-store purchases, you will again create a one-time Zip Visa card and then add it to a digital wallet.
Zip is offering some great discounts for now. I doubt they will keep offering them long terms, but for now jump on these deals while you can. With Zip you split up your purchases in four payments with a 0% APR. But you pay a $1 convenience fee for each payment.
So for the Amazon deal for example, you need to make a $50+ purchase to get $15 cash back. But since the purchase will be split into four payments, you will end up paying a total of $54 for a $50 item.