Xbox Series X + 2 Games for $422-$448
Xbox is selling the Xbox Series X console and Diablo 4 bundle for $489.99 and you also get another free game of your choice, which is a value of $50-$70. So that’s a Xbox Series X plus two free games for $489.99.
On top of that, you can also save another $85 with this Amex Offer, as long as you spend at least $500 at Microsoft. With tax, you most likely go over $500. But if you don’t have sales tax in your state, you can add express shipping for $16.99 and that will put you over $500, so you can trigger the Amex Offer.
The deal is from xbox.com, but the Amex Offer is for microsoft.com. So follow the steps below so you can stack the offers.
How to Purchase
- Make sure you’ve added the Microsoft Amex Offer for $85 off $500 purchase to your Amex credit card
- Log into your Microsoft account.
- Go to the product page at xbox.com and add the Diablo 4 bundle and a free game of your choice to cart. DO NOT CHECK OUT!
- Close the Xbox com web page
- Go to Microsoft.com
- Go to your cart in Microsoft.com and you should see the bundle and the free game in there.
- Continue to checkout. Make sure that your total is $500 or more (add express shipping if you’re under $500, or even another game that you might want)
- Pay with the Amex credit card where you have added the Microsoft Amex Offer.
If you have no tax in your state and you add express shipping, then you should end up paying just $421.99 after the Amex Offer. In NY with the added tax, you will end up paying about $448.48.