World of Hyatt launched a partnership with Small Luxury Hotels (SLH) in October 2018. Then in January more hotels were added to the World of Hyatt loyalty program, bringing the number of SLH properties to 100. World of Hyatt rewards members can earn and redeem points plus get Elite benefits at these new unique properties.
World of Hyatt Benefits
First here’s what World of Hyatt members earn at the new SLH properties and all other Hyatt hotels for that matter:
- Hyatt members earn 5 Base Points per $1 USD spent on eligible room revenue
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room revenue spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- Qualifying nights at SLH hotels will count toward earning World of Hyatt elite-tier status
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points to use for free night awards at SLH hotels; each SLH property has been categorized into Hyatt’s existing hotel award chart
New Credit Card Earning
But there’s more. If you have one of the Hyatt credit cards you earn another 3x or 4x points per dollar on top of the points that you already earn as a World of Hyatt member.
- holders can earn 4X points on eligible spend at participating SLH locations.
- Old Hyatt credit card holders can earn 3X points on eligible spend at participating SLH locations
These rates again, just bring SLH in line with all other Hyatt properties.