New Offer for Discounted Long Stays at Hyatt
With many people still working from home and kids likely going back to school online it is now possible to take a vacation without taking a day off. Hyatt hotels are offering just that, a new extended-stay package for families, couples and individuals. You can enjoy a much-deserved change of scenery while still keeping up with everyday life. Available at participating resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, the new Work from Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience.
Work from Hyatt
Packages are available for stays from August 25, 2020 to March 31, 2021 with a minimum stay of 7 nights. Starting at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay, the Work from Hyatt package includes:
- Standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade to larger guestroom
- Workspace options that may include a living room for suite accommodations, a connecting room for families to spread out, or a private meeting room to take important (virtual) business meetings
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package
Additional hotel-specific Work from Hyatt “perks” vary by property and are highlighted by:
- Adult pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Daily turndown amenities from the hotel chef at The Cape a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas
Eligible Hyatt Properties
There are more than 25 Hyatt hotels offering Work from Hyatt and other similar packages. More will be added, with getaways available for everyone. These properties include:
- “Window to the Waterfront” – Hyatt Centric Key West (Florida), Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (California), Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Maryland), Hyatt Regency Clearwater (Florida), The Confidante Miami Beach (Florida), Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Florida), The Cape, A Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), Park Hyatt Aviara (California), Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach (California), Wild Dunes Resort (South Carolina)
- “Mountains for Miles” – Andaz Napa (California), Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado), Resort at Squaw Creek (California), Lodge at Spruce Peak (Vermont), Suncadia (Washington), Royal Palms Resort & Spa (Arizona)
- “Wake up to Waterslides” – Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch (Arizona), Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa (Florida), Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (Texas), Hyatt Regency Indian Wells (California), Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Texas)
- “Play in Paradise” – Hyatt Ziva Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (Dominican Republic), Hyatt Zilara Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (Dominican Republic)
How to Book
Prices start at $139 a night for a minimum 7 night stay. You can also use Hyatt points for these packages. If you need more points, you can always transfer Ultimate Rewards from your Chase Sapphire Reserve® or Chase Sapphire Preferred®.
To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT. Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara hotels offer a similar “Work & Learn from Paradise” package that can be found and booked here from $149 per person per night.
You can also take advantage of your World of Hyatt benefits during these stays. If you have a World of Hyatt Credit Card for example, you get Discoverist status which gets you late check out among other things.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.