Win an Epic Weekend in Las Vegas
Wyndham Rewards and Caesars Rewards have launched a new giveaway in which one lucky traveler will win an epic, all-expenses-paid, weekend for two in Las Vegas. The experience will include top-tier accommodations, airfare, tickets to a headliner show, a celebrity chef-inspired meal and more.
Complementing the giveaway, for a limited time, Wyndham Rewards and Caesars Rewards members can transfer up to 100,000 points for the equivalent number of points in the other program (1:1). Wyndham Rewards members can also receive up to 25% off plus 2,500 bonus points on bookings through Wyndham at participating Caesars Rewards Destinations.
The Ultimate Vegas Weekend
Now through Dec. 1, travelers in the U.S. can visit www.wyndhamrewards.com/vegas to enter for a chance to win an ultimate weekend for two in Las Vegas. One lucky grand prize winner will receive:
- A three-day, two-night stay in a premium room at Caesars Palace
- Round-trip domestic airfare for two
- Two tickets to a show of the winner’s choice (up to $1,000)
- e.g. Garth Brooks/Plus One, Rod Stewart: The Hits, Jerry Seinfeld or Shania Twain: Come On Over – The Las Vegas Residency – All The Hits!
- Two tickets for the High Roller Observation Wheel (includes open bar)
- Celebrity chef-inspired dinner at a restaurant of the winner’s choice (up to $250)
- e.g. Amalfi by Bobby Flay, Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen or The Bedford by Martha Stewart
- $1,000 in Caesars Rewards Credits (provided as 100,000 Wyndham Rewards points)
Seven runner-up winners will also receive 77,000 Wyndham Rewards points.
Save up to 25% + Earn 2,500 Bonus Points
Now through Dec. 1, Wyndham Rewards members can save up to 25% when booking their favorite Caesars Rewards destinations through Wyndham—from Atlantic City to Lake Tahoe, Vegas to New Orleans—plus receive 2,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points.
Available at more than 30 Caesars Rewards destinations across the U.S., members must book this special rate by Dec. 1, 2023, and complete their stay by Jan. 31, 2024. Blackout dates apply. For full terms and conditions, visit www.wyndhamrewards.com/caesars.
Since 2017, Wyndham Rewards and Caesars Rewards have partnered together to bring better experiences and perks to everyday travelers across the globe. The two programs combined create one of the richest partnerships in travel:
- Status Match: Through status match, Platinum and Diamond members of both programs may match to the corresponding level of their non-primary program – Platinum to Platinum, Diamond to Diamond – while Caesars Rewards Seven Stars members may match to Wyndham Rewards Diamond. For Wyndham Rewards members, this means unlocking perks like free parking, early check-in and no resort fees when staying at Caesars Rewards destinations. For Caesars Rewards members staying with Wyndham, it means perks like free Wi-Fi, late checkout, a preferred room, welcome amenities and more.
- 1:1 Point Transfer: Members can freely transfer rewards points between both programs at 1:1, and through the end of the year, members may transfer up to 100,000 points annually. Transferring 100,000 Wyndham Rewards points to Caesars Rewards equates to $1,000 to go toward show tickets, meals and hotel expenses or $500 in gaming credits. Meanwhile, transferring 100,000 Caesars Reward credits to Wyndham unlocks up to three nights (90,000 points) at Wyndham’s all-inclusive and luxury resorts or as many as 13 nights (97,500 points) at thousands of value and mid-priced hotels around the world.