Amazon Prime Day has become one of the biggest shopping days of the year. Besides Amazon, other merchants get in on it with offers to match or beat the low prices offered by the retail giant. Here’s some deals that I have already posted:
- Amazon Prime Pantry, $10 Off $40 and Free Shipping
- Amazon Prime Day Deals, Use Camera Features for 20% Discount
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods, Get $10 Amazon Credit
But that $10 credit offer is not the only thing going on at Whole Foods for Prime Day 2019. They will have great deals all week long. They are starting Wednesday, July 10, and going through Tuesday, July 16. Here’s some of the best deals that will be available in stores as per their press release:
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $3/lb.
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Organic yellow peaches and nectarines, $2.49/lb.
- Organic blueberries, 18 oz., $3.99
- Organic air-chilled, no-antibiotics-ever whole chicken, $2.19/lb.
- Wild-caught sockeye salmon fillets, $9.99/lb.
- Animal welfare rated St. Louis Ribs, $3.99/lb.
- RXBAR bars and nut butters, 40 percent off
- Orgain organic plant based protein powders, 40 percent off
- Self-serve mochi ice creams, 50 percent off
- Ben & Jerry’s and Talenti pints, 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value trail mixes, 35 percent off
- Alaffia beauty and body care, 40 percent off
- Hydration sale, reusable water bottles, 30 percent off
- Plus, even more Prime Member deals, 10 percent off sale items, and additional daily deals
The there’s deals that will be available only for a day:
- Wednesday, July 10th: BOGO on Abe’s Vegan Mini Muffins
- Thursday, July 11th: 25 percent off Chef’s Case Entrees, Sides, Salads, & Chef’s Plates
- Friday, July 12th: 2 for $5.00 Pizza by the Slice (regularly 2 for $7)
- Saturday, July 13th: $2 off Rotisserie Chicken
- Sunday, July 14th: 20 percent off per pound Sliced-In-House Deli Meats and Cheese
- Monday, July 15th: BOGO on Brown Butter Cookies
- Tuesday, July 16th: 50 percent off Chocolate or Butter Mini Croissants