Open your personal checking account with new money by 11/30/15 at Whitney Bank, enroll in online statements and use your debit card five times before 12/31/15, to claim your $200 gift card.
This is a pretty easy $200, the only hassle is that the account must be opened in-branch (find one here). Limit of one gift card per household. Gift cards will be sent to customer at the address of record within 4-6 weeks of offer expiration date of 12/31/15, if offer requirements are met.
The Access Checking is the best option. It comes with a $10 monthly fee but it can be waived with an average daily balance of $250, or waived for those under age 24 or age 64 and over.
$100 Savings Bonus
There’s also a savings bonus in the form of a $100 gift card. You’ll need yo open a Silver Savings account by 11/30/15, with a total deposit of $20,000 or more in new money and maintain your $20,000 balance through 1/31/16. It doesn’t seem worth it, so it’s best to just go for the checking bonus in my opinion.
- Offer Page
- Account Type: Access Checking
- Availability: LA, MS, FL, AL and TX
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: 5 debit card purchases before 12/31/15
- Monthly Fee: $10 (waived with an average daily balance of $250)
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown