Wells Fargo Autograph Review
Update: The card is now available for applications.
Wells Fargo announced last year that it would revamp its credit card portfolio. The company already launched the Wells Fargo Active Cash and Reflect cards. Now the new Well Fargo Autograph card has been revealed, and will launch next month. We already know all the details about the card, with most of them coming directly from Wells Fargo.
There’s a $300 signup bonus, 3x earning at popular categories and no annual fee. If you already have a Well Fargo card, you will also have the option to product change to the new Autograph through your mobile app without another hard inquiry. But in this case you will not earn the welcome bonus.
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when you use your new Well Fargo Autograph credit card to make $1,500 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
- 0% intro APR for the first 12 months from account opening on purchases. Variable APR applies after that.
- No Annual Fee
- DIRECT APPLICATION LINK
You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months. Wells Fargo may also limit the total number of open Wells Fargo credit card accounts you have.
If you have a credit card with Wells Fargo, have no current balance on that card and have not used your card for any purpose in the past six months and you are applying for an additional card, you agree to allow Wells Fargo to allocate your credit limits between your existing and new credit card accounts, to allow for use of both cards. Please note that you can change or reallocate your limits on your own by calling Customer Service at any time, with certain restrictions.
- Earn 3X points:
- restaurants (including third-party delivery services)
- airline, hotel/motel, timeshare, or vehicle/auto rental, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, campgrounds.
- Passenger railway, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, parking lots and garages.
- phone plans (landline and cell phone providers)
- Earn 1X on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cell phone protection when customers pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Autograph Card. See benefits.
- Visa Signature benefits.
- Access to My Wells Fargo Deals.
You can find more details on the Wells Fargo website (select Wells Fargo Autograph Card from drop down menu).
How to Redeem Rewards
You can redeem the rewards you earn either through a manual request or an automatic request. Automatic redemptions are available only in $25 Cash Reward or 2,500 Point increments. You may choose to:
- Redeem Your Rewards toward an eligible Redemption Account
- Receive a paper check
You can also redeem to an eligible Wells Fargo Account, or Wells Fargo ATM with a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM card at $20 Cash Reward or 2,000 Point increments only.
A minimum of 100 Rewards Points or $1 in Cash Rewards in your Rewards Account is required and each transaction must be a minimum of $1 to be eligible for Redeem for Purchases.
Wells Fargo Autograph Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
As far as no-fee credit cards go, the new Wells Fargo Autograph card is a very good option. You can get a good sign bonus of 30,000 points, which are worth $300. The card is also a good option for daily spending as it earns 3x points on popular categories, such as travel, dining, and more.