8-Day Virgin Voyages Cruise for 100K Virgin Red Points
Virgin Voyages currently has a promotion that makes for a great use of Virgin Red points. You can sail out Miami for a Caribbean cruise or from Barcelona through the Mediterranean sea. You can book a five-night sailing for 80,000 points, or even better, an eight-night sailing for 100,000 points. Taxes and fees included, these deals get even better. Check out the details below.
- Eight-night sailing from Miami on Valiant Lady for 100,000 points
- Seven-night sailing from Barcelona on Valiant Lady for 100,000 points
- Five-night sailing from Miami on Scarlet Lady for 80,000 points
How it works:
- Click the Redeem button, and your points will be deducted from your account.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement to confirm your order.
- You’re only halfway there! A member of the Virgin Red team will email you an Access Key and instructions to book your place on board. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive this information.
- Use the Access Key to book directly on the Virgin Voyages website.
- Offer valid between 01 February and 30 June 2023.
- The price is per cabin (one or two persons).
- There is no single sailor supplement available.
- Limited number of cabins available.
- Cabins are The Sea Terrace or Limited View Sea Terrace and will be determined by Virgin Voyages according to availability.
If you don’t have a Virgin Red account, you can sign up now. You can link your Virgin Red and Flying Club accounts by simply adding your Flying Club number in the ‘Link accounts’ section of your Virgin Red ‘Account’. All points are pooled together and available in both programs.
If you need more points, you can transfer from American Express Membership Rewards, Capital One Miles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, and Bilt Rewards.
I’m not big on cruises, but this seems like a very good deal. You’re getting a value of over two cents for your points. Plus, if you have Citi ThankYou Points, you can get a 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic starting on 2/19.
Let me know if you book a cruise, or what you think about Virgin Voyages in general if you have sailed with them in the past!
HT: Frequent Miler