- Update 4/14/2020: Rate lowered to 1.75% APY.
- Update 3/16/2020: Rate lowered to 1.85% APY.
- Update 2/6/2020: Rate lowered to 1.95% APY.
- Update 11/1/2019: Rate lowered to 2.07% APY.
Vio bank has a High-Yield Savings Account that offers the best rates for large amounts of money. And it doesn’t require any monthly activities. Open a Vio Bank High-Yield Savings Account and earn a 2.52% APY. The offer is available nationwide and with other banks lowering their rates, it’s not the best possible option as far as I know. Here’s some details about the offer:
- Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Only $100 minimum to open
- 6 free withdrawals per monthly statement cycle
- No monthly fee
- A $10 fee will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of 6 per monthly statement cycle.
- Excessive withdrawals may result in account closure.
- External Transfers (inbound and outbound combined) are limited to and may not exceed $5,000 daily and per transaction and are limited to and may not exceed $20,000 per calendar month
This is the best rate available for large amounts with no monthly activities required. Just take a look at the limits for external transfers as it might be a deal breaker for some people. You can check other high yield accounts here.
- Offer Page
- APY: 2.07%
- Min/ Max Amount: Minimum $100. No maximum.
- Inquiry Type: Soft
- ChexSystems Pull: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: No