New US Mint Coin Deal, $5,332+ Free Spend and $400+ Profit
The US Mint will have a coin buying opportunity Thursday. That means that if you can get your hands on them, you can get some free spending and make profit on top of that. This will be an expensive coin, which means that you can get a huge chunk of spending done for free. There are several buying groups out there and sometimes offers get better as we get closer to the release date. Smaller deals will also be available on the same day, so keep an eye out for those as well.
Update: Pinehurst is offering $300 profit for the 4-coin set, and a smaller profit on the other coins.
Update: Exact price of four-coin set is announced.
On Thursday, March 17th – at 12:00PM ET, the US Mint will be releasing a new coin:
- American Eagle 2022 Gold Proof Four-Coin Set
- Price: $5,332.50 (plus $4.95 shipping)
- Item Number: 22EF
- Mintage Limit: None
- Product Limit: 10,000
- Household Order Limit: 1
- BUY HERE
MilesperDay is offering a $350 profit for this deal and PFS Buyers Club is offering only $162.55. PFS says it will attempt to match any bona fide competing offer, prior to the coins going on sale. You will have each order shipped to your own house or office and then ship it to your preferred buyer. Carefully read instructions provided by the buyer that you plan to sell to. It’s always a good idea to have a plan in place about where you will sell these coins before purchasing.
MilesperDay is also offering a good profit for some of the cheaper coins that are going on sale Thursday:
- American Eagle 2022 One-Half Ounce Gold Proof Coin – $175 profit
- American Eagle 2022 One-Quarter Ounce Gold Proof Coin – $75 profit
- American Eagle 2022 One-Tenth Ounce Gold Proof Coin – $25 profit
How to Prepare for this US Mint Coin Deal
One of the biggest issue with these US Mint Coin deals is that it is sometimes very hard to get your hands on one of these coins. So to improve your chances, you should prepare and do everything possible to speed out your buying process when the deals go live. Here are some of the things that you can do to prepare for US Mint Coin deals:
- Create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Add your preferred credit card (you should earn at least 2%, or get some spending done towards a signup bonus). Don’t add more than one card (change it before each deal if you need to use a different card).
- Make sure to set the preferred billing and shipping addresses as default so you can save some clicks when the deal goes live.
- Keep your physical card on hand too. You might need the 3 or 4 digit security code. Or if the site is super slow, it might be easier to just input the card information instead of waiting for the saved card to load.
- Log in about 5-10 minute before deals go live (not too early, because you might be kicked out because of inactivity)
- Open the specific pages for the coins that are going on sale, and also the Cart page. The reason for this is that you can just click “Add to Bag” on the coin page, and then refresh the Cart page.
- At check out, your credit card should be there already, and addresses. You don’t need to change any shipping preferences either. Just check the checkbox above the “Place Order” button and then click “Place Order”.
- Don’t click multiple times around the site if it’s not responsive.
Is it Legit?
I have done a few of these deals myself, and I’ve sold to Singh Buying group and PFS Buyers Club. MilesPerDay has also been around for a long time. The process is pretty easy as long as you follow the steps provided by the buyer that you choose. You sign up for the deal (at least with PFS, other buyers might not need you to enroll ahead of time), be ready to purchase once it goes live, buy your coins and then ship them or deliver them to your buyer.
If you are knowledgeable in this field, you could probably do better yourself by selling the coins on eBay or elsewhere. However, I haven’t tried that myself as I don’t know much about coins. PFS Buyers Club has just been a convenient and easy option. They also promise to match any bona fide competing offer, so reach out and see if they will offer you more. You have to do so before the deal goes live.
But there are other buying clubs out there, so make sure you shop around and find the deal that makes sense for you. MYS Buying Group, Pinehurst or local dealers are some other options, but I’m not sure what type of commission they are offering for this deal.
Always do your research, and decide what is best for you. That’s even more crucial when we’re talking about coins that cost thousands of dollars.
This deal is a good opportunity for a decent profit and to generate lots of spending, over $5,000. That’s a lot of money, so it’s best to go with a buyer you trust. I would suggest trying new buyers when dealing with much cheaper coins. Once you get comfortable, and see that a buyer is trustworthy, then you can go for the bigger deals. Besides the profit, these spending opportunities can easy take care of welcome bonuses on those new credit cards that we all like.
Are you jumping on this latest US Mint coin deal? Let me know of any other buyers that you have worked with in the past and what they are are offering for these deals. Also please let me and other readers know of any issues that you might have come across when doing these coin deals.
7 thoughts on “New US Mint Coin Deal, $5,332+ Free Spend and $400+ Profit”
Don’t commit to anyone until late Wednesday or even Thursday morning. Offers will go up for sure because it’s a $5K coin.
Do you know of any better offers so far?
Any concerns about the tax implications on this? I did a deal like this with PFS Buyers Club last year and it went fine, but I’m hesitant to do it this year with the changes in the tax laws. https://amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/us-news/2022/02/03/61fbe5b1ca4741664c8b45c5.html
Good point, especially if payments are sent out through PayPal, and other similar apps. I’m not an accountant and I don’t want to give any accounting advice. Plus I’m not really sure how it will all work out. I plan on doing it myself if I can get an order through on Thursday.
worst case it will just be some extra paperwork and you will have to pay tax on the profit
Thanks, so you have the link for the Singh deal? Couldn’t find using Google
I’m not sure what they’re offering for this deal. I copy pasted that sentence from the previous coin deal, fixed it now. It’s a private group, and you can find more info here https://dannydealguru.com/us-mint-coin-deal-6/