US Bank Business Triple Cash Card, Targeted $750 Bonus
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is the newest card for U.S. Bank customers which launched last year. This is an impressive product as far as no fee credit cards go. You can earn 3% cash back on eligible purchases at gas stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers and restaurants. The public bonus if for $500 after spending $4,500 in 150 days, but there’s a targeted offer for a $750 bonus that has been sent out by email to select customers. It requires more spend, but it could be worth it. Check out the details of this offer below.
To get started, business owners can apply now to take advantage of this limited time offer and earn up to $750:
- Earn $400 after spending $4,500 in the first 150 days of card membership.
- Plus, earn an additional $350 when you spend $4,500 in the next 150 days.
- Introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. After 15 billing cycles, it adjusts to a variable APR.
- Credit Required: Good/Excellent
- No Annual Fee
There’s no link for this offer. It was sent out by mail to select customers and you must have received it directly in order to qualify. You need to enter your confirmation code here. Offer expires on May 6, 2022. The $500 public offer can be found here.
- 5% cash back on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked through US Bank Travel Rewards Center
- 3% cash back on eligible purchases at:
- gas stations
- office supply stores
- cell phone service providers
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- There are no limits on the total rewards you can earn and your rewards never expire.
- Annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
You need to have accumulated at least $25 in rewards in order to redeem. Rewards may be redeemed to a U.S. Bank banking account or as a statement credit.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard is a great new product. The public offer is for a $500 bonus after you spend $4,500 in 150 days. This targeted offer on the other hands gets you $400 after you spend $4,500 in 150 days, and then another $350 when you spend $4,500 in the next 150 days. That’s double the spending requirement when compared to the public offer.
If you have tons of spend at gas stations, office supply stores, restaurants, you can earn 3% cash back on all those purchases. So that would make it easier to justify the higher spending. Yes there’s the Chase Ink Cash card that earn 5% with no fee, but that’s limited to $25K per year, and only limited to office supply stores and phone service. You can also find more cards that earn the highest rates on gas stations and restaurants.