TD Double Up Card Review
TD Bank has announced the launch of the TD Double Up credit card, featuring a valuable 2% cash back rewards program. Double Up credit card holders can earn 1% cash back on purchases, regardless of category, and an additional 1% cash back when rewards are redeemed into an eligible TD deposit account.
The TD Double Up credit card has no annual fee as well as no limit, caps or expiration dates when redeeming rewards. New Double Up card customers will receive a $75 statement credit when they spend $500 in the first 90 days.
“Customers with a TD deposit account get ‘double’ the cash back rewards, as the card name implies. When developing the card, we considered what today’s customer appreciates – value, convenience, simplicity. Double Up satisfies all three of those areas, especially with our new digital experience,” said Pal. “And it was important to extend this value proposition to small business customers looking for a valuable credit card as well, so our Business Solutions card has been relaunched to offer the new 2% cash back rewards program.”
- Bonus Cash Back: Earn $75 Cash Back in the form of a statement credit when you spend $500 within the first 90 days after account opening.
- Balance transfers: 0% introductory APR balance transfers for first 15 billing cycles after account opening. After that, variable APR applies, based on your credit worthiness.
- LEARN MORE
If you apply and are approved, you will receive either a Signature Visa card if your approved account credit limit is $5,000 or greater or a Platinum Visa card if your approved account credit limit is less than $5,000.
- Earn up to 2% Cash Back:
- Earn 1% Cash Back on purchases
- Plus, earn 1% Cash Back when you redeem into an eligible TD Bank Deposit Account
- Unlimited Cash Back – no rotating categories, no caps or limits as long as your credit card account is open and in good standing
- No annual fee.
- Available for residents of CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, and VA.
This is another credit card that will give you 2% on all purchases, with no limits. The TD Double Up card is similar to the Citi Double Cash, but comes with some limitations. First, you need to have a TD Bank Deposit Account to get 2% cash back, since you need to redeem into a TD Bank account. Second, the card is only for residents of select states. But there are some extras such as the $75 signup bonus and 0% introductory APR balance transfers for first 15 billing cycles.