Target RedCard, Get a $25 Gift Card When You Spend $50+
Target has a great offer for RedCard members. The offer can get you a $25 for spending $50 or more with your Target RedCard. I’m not sure if the offer is targeted. It is publicly available online, but also says the promotion is non-transferrable. You might also see different offers from the one listed here.
Use your RedCard to make a minimum of $50 in eligible purchases at Target or Target.com between 09/09/2021 and 10/17/2021, and Target will send you a $25 Target GiftCard. Offer ends 10/17/2021 at 11:59 PM (CT).
You can see the offer here.
- The Target GiftCard will be mailed in November 2021 to the address associated with the RedCard.
- “Eligible purchases” are purchases made with your RedCard at Target and Target.com minus credits, returns and adjustments.
- Eligible purchases do not include RedCard fees and interest charges, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, transactions not allowed by your Target RedCard Agreement, and purchases or reloads of gift cards or prepaid cards.
- A purchase made by an authorized user or joint account holder qualifies for this offer.
- Limit one Target GiftCard.
- This promotion is non-transferrable.
Great discount. Gift cards are excluded in the terms, but you can buy everything else. It’s not clear if it’s targeted though. If it works for you, please let me know in the comments.
If you don’t have the card already, you should wait until September 12 to apply so you also get a coupon for $50 off $50 to use online and in-store.