Target has a deal this weekend that can save you $10 when you shop for food and beverages. It comes in the form of a Target Gift Card.
- Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus
3rd Party Partners, baby food, pet food, liquor, milk, Target Café and Starbucks Café.
- If you choose the ship to home delivery option for your purchase, the gift card will ship separately.
- If you choose to pick up your item at the store, your gift card will be shipped after you have picked up the qualifying item.
- eGiftCards and Mobile GiftCards are non-refundable.
- Only physical GiftCards can be returned with the promotional item.
- Your account will be charged the amount of the qualifying item reduced by a Target discount in an amount equal to the amount of the gift card, and a separate charge for the amount of the gift card will be assessed.
- If you want to return the item you purchased to a Target Store, you may either keep the physical gift card and just return the qualifying item (you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the Target discount), or you can return the qualifying item and the physical gift card for a full refund using the online receipt.
- If you return the item you purchased by mail, and keep the gift card; you will be refunded the amount of the qualifying item reduced by the amount of the Target discount.