T-Mobile Tuesdays Deals
Today is 3/23/2021, so T-Mobile Tuesdays is here again. T-Mobile Tuesdays is EVERY week, for EVERY eligible T-Mobile, legacy Sprint and Metro by T-Mobile customer. No hoops to jump through. Through the Tuesdays app, you can free stuff and exclusive offers from some of today’s most popular brands, like Pandora, Dunkin’, Popeyes, Shell, Redbox, Booking.com and more, just for being a part of the T-Mobile family. This week it’s even better than usual. ALL customers with T-Mobile Tuesdays can snag a free season-long subscription to MLB.TV (a $129.99 value!). You can claom this week’s offers starting today through Tuesday, April 6 at 4:59 AM ET.
Here are this week’s offers:
- Free season-long subscription to MLB.TV: With the season under a week away, customers won’t just get to continue watching games while they’re away from the ballpark, they’ll get exclusive looks into world of baseball with features, documentaries and classic games. Fans can stream every out-of-market game live or on-demand, with live game DVR controls to pause and rewind in HD. Every T-Mobile Tuesdays line on the account is eligible for a subscription.
- Instacart: Free 1-month Instacart Express, plus $10 off next order
- Pandora: Ad-free radio weekends, plus special entertainment all week long
- Redbox: Free 1-disc rental
- TaxAct: 35% off state and federal filing
- TopGolf – BOGO Sunday hour of play. Plus bonus free coffee or hot chocolate. $5 fee for new members.
- 10¢ off per gallon at Shell, up to 20 gallons
- Extra 10% off at Rentalscars.com
- Up to 40% off hotels at Booking.com
- Enter for a chance to win a $1,000 egift card to MLBshop.com.
During T-Mobile Tuesdays you often get free stuff or discounts and also have the chance to enter some great sweepstakes. Always worth taking a look to see if there’s anything interesting if you’re a T-Mobile or Sprint customer. You can also give away freebies that you don’t plan to use in the comments below. I’m sure some readers will greatly appreciate it.