Southwest Sale – One Way Fares from $29
Check out this new Southwest sale featuring discounted flights all over the country. Prices start from $49 one way or 2,468 points. For travel within Hawaii, you can find flights for just $29. The deals apply to flights traveling from February 11 through May 20, 2020. There are a few blackout dates during that period. The cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. To take advantage of this offer you need to book by January 30. So take a look at the details of the sale below and then head over to the Southwest website and look for your next flight.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid February 11 through May 20, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid February 18 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid February 18 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020.
- International travel valid February 18 through March 5, 2020, and April 14 through May 14, 2020.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- Purchase from January 28 through January 30, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel; 21-day advance purchase required for all other travel.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. If you have the Companion Pass it gets even better, and now it is a good time to go for it. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you use Rapid Rewards points the fares are fully refundable.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.