Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Bonus
Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping has a new “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from February 22, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. ET through March 8, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Rapid Rewards Shopping members will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard Rapid Rewards points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Earn 500 Rapid Rewards bonus points for qualifying purchases of $100 – $299.99; or
- Earn 1,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points for qualifying purchases of $300 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for Rapid Rewards bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of points that will be awarded to an eligible Rapid Rewards account. Void where prohibited by law.
- Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass® qualification. Southwest® reserves the right to amend, suspend, or change the Rapid Rewards program and/or Rapid Rewards program rules at any time without notice.
These airline shopping portal bonuses are an easy way to earn extra miles and points. If you fly Southwest, then you can earn up to 1,000 Rapid Rewards in addition to the earning rate offered by Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping for a specific merchant.
You should still check CashbackMonitor and compare rates with other shopping portals.