Southwest Promo, Earn up to 15K Bonus Points with 3 Round-Trips
Southwest has a new promotion that can earn you up to 15,000 bonus points for taking three round trip flights. The offer is targeted, but you can check if you’re eligible by entering your Rapid Rewards account info.
This exclusive offer is here to help you get even closer to the getaway of your dreams. Register and book between October 14, 2019 and November 21, 2019, then the next three round trips you fly by March 31, 2020 will get you up to 15,000 bonus points.
How it works:
- Fly one round trip and get 4,000 points
- Fly a second round trip and get 5,000 more points
- Fly a third round trip and get 6,000 more points
But before you get to booking, make sure to register by November 21 and complete your trips by March 31.
- Earn up to 15,000 Rapid Rewards bonus points on your flights when you register and book between 10/14/2019 and 11/21/2019 and travel between 10/14/2019 and 3/31/2020.
- Only the Rapid Rewards® Member who received this offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is nontransferable.
- Member must register for this promotion between 10/14/2019 and 11/21/2019, and registration must be completed prior to booking and commencement of travel.
- To register for this promotion, you will need to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of registration.
- Member’s qualifying flight must be booked through Southwest Airlines between October 14, 2019 and November 21, 2019 (such period the “Booking Period”) for travel between October 14, 2019 and March 31, 2020 (such period the “Travel Period”).
- Member’s Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking Member’s qualifying flight(s) to earn Rapid Rewards bonus points for that flight.
- Points will be deposited within four days after completion of entire ticket.
A good promotion for those why fly Southwest often. Check the promo page and try to register to see if you are targeted. If you are not, you should see a message saying “We are unable to register you for this promotion”.