Southwest Full Summer Schedule Now Available for Booking
Southwest Airlines today announced its full summer 2022 flight schedule is now available at Southwest.com. That means that Southwest customers now have the ability to book their vacations and travel through Sept. 5, 2022. Additionally, the Southwest’s customer-friendly policies means travelers never pay change fees and can check up to two bags for free.
Southwest Airlines currently has a sale for flights to Hawaii and today is the last day to book. There’s also this Chase Offer that will save you 10% on Southwest bookings, up to $30 back. The airlines also recently announced that it will add a new fare class next year, although not many details have been revealed.
Today’s announcement also highlights the carrier’s commitment to continue expanding its network, giving travelers more ways to reach their favorite summer destinations. Check out some of the new additions below.
Beginning June 11, 2022, Southwest will offer new nonstop service on Saturdays between:
- Austin and Cozumel, Mexico (Subject to government approvals)
- Nashville and Portland, Maine
- Denver and Eugene, Ore.
Starting June 5, 2022, Southwest will resume nonstop service between:
- Denver and Amarillo (Sundays-Fridays)
- Denver and Lubbock (Daily)
- Denver and Midland/Odessa (Sundays-Fridays)
- Houston (Hobby) and Louisville, Ky. (Sundays-Fridays)
- Chicago (Midway) and Montego Bay, Jamaica (Daily)
- Chicago (Midway) and Rochester, N.Y. (Twice a day Sundays-Fridays)
- Chicago (Midway) and Tulsa, Okla. (Daily)
International Routes Returning for Summer 2022
Southwest also announced today that in June 2022, it resumes several international nonstop routes from cities across the United States including:
- Orlando and Aruba (Daily)*
- Austin and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (Saturdays)**
- Baltimore/Washington (BWI) and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (Saturdays)**
- Milwaukee and Cancun, Mexico (Saturdays)**
- Denver and Cozumel, Mexico (Saturdays)**
*Service begins June 5, 2022
**Service begins June 11, 2022
Also on June 5, 2022, the carrier will increase from Saturday-only to daily service on already-served routes between Austin and Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and between San Antonio and Cancun, Mexico. A full list of the new and returning markets is available on the Southwest Airlines Newsroom. These flights, as well the carrier’s schedule through Sept. 5, 2022, are now available at Southwest.com.