Fly with Southwest by November 18, Earn Companion Pass for Next Flight
Southwest has a promotion for Rapid Rewards members where you can earn a Companion Pass after one flight.
To register for this promotion, you will need to provide your Southwest Rapid Rewards account number at the time of registration.
Only revenue flights will qualify for this promotion. Companion Pass, charter flights, reward and group travel, and Southwest Vacations packages do not qualify as one-way or round trip revenue flights for this promotion. Changes made to any itinerary after purchase of a one-way or round trip revenue flight may eliminate qualification for this promotion.
The Promotional Companion Pass is valid from January 6 to February 28, 2022 and allows you to designate one person to fly with you, free of airline charges (does not include taxes and fees from $5.60 one-way) on flights purchased by you from January 6 to February 28, 2022, booked through Southwest, and completed between January 6 to February 28, 2022.
You can see more details and register for the promotion here.
- Member must register for this promotion, purchase one round trip or two one-way revenue flights between September 7, 2021 and September 9, 2021 for travel that must be completed between September 7, 2021 and November 18, 2021
- Registration must be completed prior to booking and commencement of travel
- A qualifying one-way flight for this promotion is a one-way revenue flight on Southwest Airlines® from an origin city to a destination city, including any intermediate stops and/or connections on Southwest Airlines. A qualifying round trip flight for this promotion is a round trip revenue flight on
- Southwest Airlines from an origin city to a destination city and back to the originating airport or carrier-recognized co-terminal.
- This includes domestic and international revenue flights booked in any fare family (Wanna Get Away®, Anytime, or Business Select®)
- The Member’s Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking the Member’s qualifying flight
- Charter flights, group travel, Southwest Vacations® packages, and reservations made using Rapid Rewards points do not qualify for this promotion
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for promotion
This is a great promotion if you can maximize the use of your Promotional Companion Pass between January 6 and February 28, 2022. You need to book a flight now by September 9 and then fly by November 18 to earn it. Any cheap round-trip fare (or two one-ways) will work.
3 thoughts on “Fly with Southwest by November 18, Earn Companion Pass for Two Months”
Can I rebook flights so I can qualify for the promotion?
Yes, I don’t see anything in the terms that wouldn’t allow it.
Thanks for sharing. I might be able to use this for some flights in February.