SoFi Money, Get Up to $50 with Roundups Holiday Match
Update: This offer is available again through December 31, 2021. Check your emails to see if you are targeted.
SoFi Money recently introduced a new feature so help customers save. You can choose to automatically round up your debit purchase to the nearest dollar and transfer it to one of the vaults in your savings account. Now SoFi will also match these savings, up to a total of $50. I’m not sure if this is a targeted promotion, so check your emails or accounts to see if you have it.
Every time you spend on your SoFi Money® debit card, we’ll automatically round up your purchase to the nearest dollar, match it, and transfer the savings to one of your Vaults. To start saving your change, create a Vault and make sure Roundups are enabled. Get up to $50 with Roundups holiday match!
- Qualifying SoFi Money Members are opted into the Program by opting in to Roundups feature and using their SoFi Money debit card to make a purchase.
- The Program will be available between 11/23/2020 at 12:00 AM PST and 12/24/2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Participation in the Program is open to all SoFi Members with a SoFi Money account with $500 in monthly deposits or more, or an account that was opened prior to June 9, 2020, who reside within the United States and have opted in to the Roundups feature.
- All purchases using a SoFi Money debit card and posted during the Promotion Period, are eligible for Cash Back under the terms of the Program. P2P transfer transactions (e.g. Venmo/Paypal/Square) and wire transfer transactions are excluded.
- For each Eligible Transaction posted during the Promotion Period, Members will receive a credit to their SoFi Money account equal to to 100% of the Roundup for that transaction, up to a maximum aggregate cap of $50 during the Promotion Period. Purchases of whole dollar amounts (e.g. $1.00) will not be rounded up and therefore will not receive cash back.
- Cash Back credits may post up to 5 business days after the eligible transactions are posted. T
- Purchases that are made when Roundups are not enabled for an account will not receive cash back and cannot be backdated.
A nice promotion for those who already have a SoFi Money account and can make multiple small purchases. You can also get a $50 bonus when you sign up for SoFi Money now.