SoFi Money Debit Card Now Gets You 20% Off Netflix
SoFi Money is a cash management account that earns you 1.60% APY on all your cash and has no account fees. It is one of the best cards for international travelers as it reimburses you ATM fees and it doesn’t have any foreign transaction fees. It also comes with a $25 signup bonus, which is down from $100 which was offered last year. The debit card could get you a 20% discount on Lyft rides previously, but now there is a new offer for 20% off Netlfix.
- Get 20% cash back when you pay Netflix subscription using SoFi Money debit card
- Promo period: 3 months starting after you enroll
- Limited to one Netflix subscription payment per month
- Monthly subscription payment amount limited to $20 per month.
- Enrollment period: from 2/13/20 12PM ET to 2/20/20 12PM ET.
- See full terms.
You can see the promotion page and enroll here.
In case you are not familiar with SoFi Money, here are some of the benefits and perks that you get with SoFi Money and its debit card.
- Earn 1.60% APY on your account balance, with no requirements. It was up to 2.25% a few month ago.
- No minimum balance required to unlock the interest rate.
- No account fees.
- ATM fees reimbursed worldwide. As long as there is the ATM is displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo.
- No foreign transaction fees charged from SoFi. There is a 1% foreign exchange fee though from Visa which is also charged by Schwab.
- ATM withdrawals limited to $615 per day
- FDIC Insured once funds are swept into other banks.
- Order free checks from the app.
- Lock and unlock debit card.
I have written a few times about SoFi Money, and I hope you have already signed up when the bonus was $100 and you could get $100 for referrals also. The debit card is probably the best option the travelers with no fees and you also get these random offers to save on Lyft and now there’s this new Sofi Money Netflix offer. Make sure to enroll by February 20th if you are interested.
HT: Frequent Miler