SoFi Money $100 Signup Bonus
SoFi Money is an online cash management account. There’s no free ATM network, but SoFi reimburses many third-party ATM fees and doesn’t charge any itself. Additionally it comes with a debit card that can earn you discounts of up to 10% at select merchants and also program called called SoFi Money Offers that is similar to Amex Offers. Now SoFi Money has a new $100 bonus for new customers.
Celebrate the opening of SoFi Stadium with a $100 bonus when you switch your direct deposit to SoFi Money®1! Sign up by 10/26 to be eligible. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for SoFi Money in just 60 seconds. (Yes, it’s that easy.)
- Get $25 when you deposit $250
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 and get another $75.
- Only new SoFi Money members are eligible for the funding offer. Existing Money members (and those who previously closed their Money accounts) are not eligible.
- All new and existing SoFi Members without a prior history of Direct Deposit transactions to their SoFi Money account are eligible for the direct deposit offer.
- Must enroll by 10/31/20 11:59PM ET and you have until 11/30/20 at 12:00AM EST to complete direct deposit requirement in order to qualify for the bonus.
- This is a limited time offer that will expire on 10/26/2020 at 5pm ET.
- Bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar year may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as miscellaneous income to the recipient on Form 1099-MISC in the year received by applicable law.
The $25 bonus is for new accounts only but the $75 seems to be available to existing cardholders as well, as long as they don’t have a prior history of Direct Deposit transactions to their SoFi Money account. I think signing up through a referral link for a $50 bonus, should still qualify you for the $75 direct deposit bonus as long as you sign up by 10/31.
The referral route it’s also a better offer if you have a friend or family member who can refer you. The person referring and the new customer both get $50, for a total of $100. The only requirement is to fund the new account with $500 or more. There’s no direct deposit requirement.