Silvercar is a car rental company with only one model available for rent. The only vehicle option is a silver Audi A4 loaded with Bluetooth, navigation system and Wi-Fi, and users reserve one through the company’s site or on its app for iPhone or Android. Most of their locations are near airports.
Renting a car is easy. The keys are already inside, and they are unlocked through a scan code that is embedded within the app. For returns, customers use the app for step-by-step instructions.
Prices to rent range between $59 and $89 a day and include roadside assistance and additional drivers. Also, renters who don’t have time to fill up their tanks before returning pay $5 plus the local gas prices instead of the standard premium refilling fee.
Right now Silvercar has a promotion that can get you a nice discount of 35% on your next rental. Trips must be booked by 11/27 for travel between 11/25 and 12/20. See locations here.
- Promo code must be applied at time of rental, not valid after rental has ended.
- Booking must be made by 11/27/18.
- Valid for rentals starting and ending between 11/25/2018 and 12/20/2018.
- Promotional rate does not include taxes, fees, or optional coverages.
- Silvercar will not reimburse for any fuel purchased during rental period.
- Additional Silvercar promotions may not be used in conjunction with this offer.
Silvercar might not be worth it without a discount, but with 35% off the price is pretty competitive and you get a much better car that you would get from your major car rentals. If you don’t have an account with them you can use my referral link and get a $25 credit after first reservation.