New Samsung Products Unveiled, Pre-Order Now with Trade-In Discounts
Today, Samsung unveiled the next generation of foldable smartphones, smartwatches, and earbuds including the Galaxy Z Flip4, Galaxy Z Fold4, Galaxy Watch5 Pro, Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch5 Golf Edition and Galaxy Buds2 Pro.
All products are now available for pre-order and will ship starting on August 26. You can get up to $1000 in trade-in credit, and it stack with with reserve offer, if you took advantage of it. Check out more details about features and pricing below.
Galaxy Z Flip4
From $99 unlocked with trade in. Free upgrade to 256GB memory. Pre-order now!
- Unique Experiences: Shoot hands-free video or capture full group selfies at various angles by partially folding Z Flip4 to activate FlexCam. Thanks to Samsung’s partnership with Meta, FlexCam is optimized for the most popular social platforms, including Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Camera Upgrade: Take high-quality selfies right from the Cover Screen with the main camera, now featuring Portrait Mode. Equipped with a 65% brighter sensor, users can take better photos and stable videos day or night.
- Larger Battery: Now supporting fast charging, you can charge the 3,700mAh battery up to 50% in around 30 minutes.
- Pricing and Colors: Galaxy Z Flip4 starts at $999.99 and will come in legacy colors: Bora Purple and Graphite, and new colors: Pink Gold and Blue. Customers can also design their very own Z Flip4 Bespoke Edition with glass colors and frame options that provide 75 combinations to choose from. Additional storage capacity options for Z Flip4 up to 512GB are also available.
Galaxy Z Fold4
From $799 unlocked with trade in. Free upgrade to 512GB memory. Pre-order now!
- Productivity Powerhouse: Equipped with a new Taskbar, the Galaxy Z Fold4 provides a layout similar to your PC, offering access to your favorite and recent apps. Google apps, including Chrome, Gmail and YouTube, also now supports drag-and-drop, allowing you to quickly copy and paste links, photos and more from one app to another.
- Camera Upgrade: Now featuring an upgraded 50MP wide lens, 30x Space Zoom, and a 23% brighter sensor – users can always capture clear images even at night.
- Large Display: With a brighter screen, a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, and an upgraded Under Display Camera, content is even more immersive and distinctive.
- Pricing and Colors: The Galaxy Z Fold4 will start at $1,799.99 and is offered in refined colors that include Graygreen, Beige, and Phantom Black. Additionally, Galaxy Z Fold4 is available in Burgundy in 256GB and 512GB models, and 1TB exclusively on Samsung.com and at Samsung Experience Stores.
Galaxy Watch5 Pro
- Built to Last: Built with enhanced Sapphire Crystal Glass, a titanium casing that’s five times more durable than the Galaxy Watch4, and an all-new D-Buckle Sport Band that offers rugged durability with a sleek and clean fit.
- Largest Battery Yet: The Galaxy Watch5 Pro has a battery 60% larger than the Galaxy Watch4 – ensuring you never run of charge when conquering a new route.
- GPX Tracking: Available for the first time on a Galaxy Watch, you can now download routes as you practice for your next race, or look to mix up your routine. When you’re ready to head home, the Galaxy Watch5 Pro will get you there easily with the
- Trackback feature that takes you back the way you came.
- Pricing and Colors: The Galaxy Watch5 Pro will be available in Black Titanium and Gray Titanium, with a 45mm display, starting at $449.99 for the Bluetooth version and $499.99 for the LTE version.
- BioActive Sensor: Combining three powerful health sensors to provide heartrate, blood oxygen, and blood pressure monitoring.
- Post-Workout Care: The Galaxy Watch5 series empowers users with recovery data, including post-cardio heart rate after an intense workout, and customized recommendations on water consumption based on sweat loss.
- Sleep Tight: Understand sleep patterns through Sleep Scores that monitor stages of sleep, snore detection, and blood oxygen levels. Then improve your rest with tailored sleep-programs in Sleep Coaching.
- Pricing and Colors: The Large 44mm option is available in Graphite, Sapphire, and Silver, and the Small 40mm option is available in Graphite, Pink Gold, and Silver. Galaxy Watch5 will start at $279.99 for the Bluetooth version and $329.99 for the LTE version. Consumers can also design their very own Galaxy Watch5 on the Galaxy Bespoke Studio.
Galaxy Watch5 Golf Edition
- Made For Golf: Galaxy Watch5 Golf Edition is the ultimate smart caddy that gives golfers direction and recommendations while they’re on the course. Featuring exclusive watch faces, a two-tone band, and an unlimited membership on the Smart Caddie app.
- Pricing and Sizes: The Watch5 series Golf Edition comes in three sizes – Watch5 Large, Watch5 Small, and Watch5 Pro, starting at $329.99 for the Bluetooth version.
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
- High Quality Audio: Appreciate every musical interlude with Hi-Fi 24bit Audio and high-dynamic range.
- New Design: The new compact, ergonomic design is 15% smaller, with a secure fit engineered to prevent rotation, making it the ideal fitness companion. Even better, 90% of the new buds are made of recycled materials – part of Samsung’s Galaxy for the
- Planet vision announced a year ago at Unpacked in August 2021.
- Seamless Connection: Now with TV Seamless Connection, you can easily switch between listening to your favorite show on your Samsung TV, or your favorite song.
- Availability: Galaxy Buds2 Pro will be available in Graphite, White, and Bora Purple for a distinctive look. Starting at $229.99.
Galaxy S22 in Bora Purple
- The Galaxy S22 in Bora Purple is now available on samsung.com and through major carriers and retailers.