PNC Cash Rewards Business Credit Card, $400 Signup Bonus
PNC Bank is offering a $400 signup bonus for the PNC Cash Rewards® Visa Signature® Business Credit Card. This offer is available in 23 states only. Check out the details of this PNC Cash Rewards Business bonus below.
- Earn a $400 bonus when you open and use a new PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business credit card. To qualify for this offer make at least $3,000 in qualifying net purchases using your PNC Cash Rewards Visa Signature Business credit card account, during the first three billing cycles following account opening.
- Introductory 0% APR for the first 9 billing cycles following account opening on purchases. Then a variable APR applies.
- No Annual Fee
- Offer valid in AL, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV.
- APPLY HERE
- Earn 1.50% Cash Back on Net Purchases
- Redeem cash back anytime as a statement credit, or deposit cash back into an eligible PNC Business checking or savings account
- Contactless Technology
- Travel Benefits
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch®
- Lost / Stolen Card Reporting
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency
- Cash Disbursement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Visa Signature Concierge
This is a decent cash bonus for a business credit card, although the card itself doesn’t offer anything exciting. Doctor of Credit reports that PNC does not report business cards to you personal bureaus, but you’ll get a hard pull.
You can check out more credit card bonuses here.