Profitable Coin Deal from PFS Buyers Club, Plus Lots of Free Spend
Update (Mar. 11, 2021) – Sale is over. Hopefully some of you were able to get your hands on these coins!
Update (Mar. 10, 2021) – The exact pricing for the coins has been announced.
- The Four-Coin Set will be $4,414.95 (including $4.95 shipping). PFS Buyers Club pays $4,615.00 for a profit of $200.05 per order.
- The One Ounce Gold Eagle coin will be $2,379.95 (including $4.95 shipping). PFS Buyers Club pays $2,480.00 for a profit of $100.05 per order.
PFS Buyers Club has a new profitable coin deal that can make you a nice profit. In addition to the profit, you can also generate thousands in free credit card spend. That alone can be a great way to earn credit card rewards, or work your way towards spending requirements for welcome bonuses.
There are two offers available, going live on March 11th, at 12:00PM ET on the US Mint website:
- Limited edition American Gold Eagle Proof coin
- The cost of each coin should be either $2,325.00 – $2,375.00 (varies based on price of Gold).
- $4.95 shipping charge.
- PFS will be offering a commission of $100.05 per coin.
- Limit 1 coin per household.
- Limited edition Four-Coin American Gold Eagle Set.
- The cost of each set should be either $4,317.50 – $4,410.00 (varies based on price of Gold).
- $4.95 shipping charge.
- PFS will be offering a commission of $200.05 per set.
- Limit 1 set per household.
Is it Legit?
I have done a few of these deals myself. The process is pretty easy as long as you follow the steps they provide on their website, or by email. You sign up for the deal, be ready to purchase once it goes live, buy your coins and then ship them to PFS Buyers Club. Once they receive it, you get paid right away.
From my understanding, they just want these coins for reselling. If you are knowledgeable in this field, you could probably do better yourself by selling the coins on eBay or elsewhere. However, I haven’t tried that myself as I don’t know much about coins. PFS Buyers Club is just a convenient and easy option.
There are other buying clubs out there, so make sure you shop around and find the deal that makes sense for you.
This deal is a good opportunity for good profit and lots of free spending. If you’re going with PFS Buyers Club, make sure to sign up and register for these two deals and then take a look at their instructions on how to best prepare for these types of offers. They provide useful tips to increase your chances of getting your hands on one of these coins.
Just beware of the new terms for American Express credit cards, that now have new categories that code as cash advance, such as coins. Check your cardmember agreement and see if this language is included, if you really want to use your American Express.