Chase has added some new Chase Offers and extended some others.
Here’s some of the new Chase Offers:
- Whole Foods – Spend $25, get $10 back (Expires 1/16/18)
- Lowe’s – Spend $50, get $10 back (Expires 1/21/18)
- Staples – 10% back, up to $20 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Starbucks – 10% back, up to $100 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Olive Garden – 10% back, up to $25 statement credit (Expires 1/21/18)
How Chase Offers Work
Chase Offers is a new program similar to Amex Offers that gives you cashback when you spend a certain amount at a specific merchant, or a percentage up to a maximum amount. As of now these offers are only available to Marriott and Slate cardholders.
Chase has different dedicated pages for each credit card. You need to register and create an account for Chase Offers, separate from your Chase credit card account.
Chase Offers are fairly new and until now have been a pretty good competitor to Amex Offers. Some of these offers should come in handy for most people and will give you great discounts.
HT: Frequent Miler