MyPoints/Swagbucks, Get Up to $190 Bonus with New Retirable Account
MyPoints and Swagbucks have a new bonus for Retirable. This is a financial services company that focuses on older adults. It helps them adults plan for a better future with professional retirement guidance. You can now get a $190 bonus when you sign up, and you can invest just $1. But you also need to complete a Zoom call. let’s see how it all works.
We’ll start out with a call to get to know you and set your retirement up for success! Spend 15 minutes today to help you plan on spending the rest of your life with more time, income, and confidence. Open an account after speaking to a Retirable Advisor, with just $1.
- Does not require a purchase.
- Award will Pend for 7 days. Please allow 5 days for award to appear as Pending.
- Must meet with a Retirable Advisor and open and account to earn reward.
You can find this offer at:
- MyPoints for 30,000 points (worth $195). See offer here. Sign up here.
- Swagbucks for 15,000 points (worth $150). See offer here. Sign up here.
This is a good bonus that doesn’t require any investment. But, it looks like you need to complete a call, and then a Zoom call in order to set up your account and receive the bonus. You also need to share personal information. That’s a bit of a hassle, so I’m personally skipping it for now.
Let me know if you do it and how it works out.