MyGiftCardPlus has a promotion on a few gift cards with 10% and 20% discounts. The discount comes in the form of Swagbucks.
Here’s the discounted gift cards:
- 10% off Hotels.com (max $100)
- 10% off Home Depot (max $500)
- 20% off Burger King (max $250)
20% off Land’s End
- Your SB points will be credited to your Swagbucks account upon receipt of your gift card
- There is a 3 hour delay upon delivery until the eCode is active for use.
These are decent deals but not really profitable for resale. You can also get at least 2% in credit card rewards on top of the discount. I used my Blispay credit card which earn 2% cashback plus purchases over $199 will be eligible for a no payments, no interest if paid in full in 6 months.
You need to have a Swagbucks account in order to get the points. If you don’t have an account, you can use my referral link for a $13 signup bonus, and make sure you use the same email for both Swagbucks and MyGiftCardPlus accounts.